The two main characters in the slot game Child of Wealth are two adorable little chinese babies – dressed in red and gold, of course.
The reels are set in a valley in a beuatiful Chinese mountain landscape, with a mountain streem passing under an antique stone bridge. The two cute babies are keeping you company right next to the reels, where they keep a small wheelbarrow filled with a pot containing golden treasures. If this pot shows up on the reels, it function as a scatter symbol.
SA Gaming. SA Games can be hard to find but can be found in online casinos such as Spintropolis, Bet365 casino, Nordic casino and x1slots.
This game has five reels, but they are not of equal size.
- The first reel and the fifth reel each have room to display three symbols.
- Reel #2 and reel #4 each have room to display four symbols.
- The central reel (reel #3) is the largest of all the reels, and have room to display five symbols.
Instead of traditional paylines, Child of Wealth gives you the chance to win in 720 different ways.
Before you start playing, you can decide if you want the payways to run from left to right, or from right to left. You can change this setting before each new round if you want to.
- The Chinese sign in gold against a red background is a wild symbol.
- The pot filled with golden items is a scatter symbol.
- The two Chinese babies is the most high-paying of the regular symbols.
- Other examples of symbols that can appear on the reels are koi fish, a small red bag made from silk, Chinese fortune coins tied together with a red ribbon, and a traditional Chinese lucky drum. All of these are symbols of luck and fortune in the Chinese tradition.
Coin range: 0.05 – 1.00
Bet levels: 1-10
Minimum wager: 50 coins per round. With the lowest coin value, this means 0.05 x 50 coins = 2.50
Maximum wager: 500 coins per round. With the highest coin value, this means 1.00 x 500 coins = 500.
Child of Wealth is a medium variance slot.
The golden Chinese sign against a square red background is a wild symbol. It can replace any of the regular symbols, but not the scatter.
The wild symbol can only appear on reel 2, 3 and 4.
It is quite common for the wild symbol to be stacked on the third reel.
If wild symbols cover the entire third reel, you are awarded with a re-spin. The wild reel stays the way it is, while the other four reels spin again.
The pot filled with gold is a scatter symbol in Child of Wealth.
If you get at least three scatters, anywhere on the reels, you trigger the free spins round. You get 12 free spins, and during free spins, the 720 payways work both left-to-right or right-to-left, depending on what you need.
It is possible to trigger more free spins during free spins.
This game comes with THREE progressive jackpots, and any of them can be triggered at random.
- Mini progressive jackpot (it doesn’t usually grow very big before paying out)
- Medium progressive jackpot (this is normally a five-figure jackpot when it pays out)
- Major progressive jackpot (this is normally a six-figure jackpot when it pays out)